The International Holographic Coaching and Mentoring Federation
In English - International Holographic Coaching and Mentoring Federation (hereafter referred to as Federation).
In Russian - Международная Федерация Голографического Коучинга и Менторства (далее – Федерация);
In English – IHCMF
In Russian - МФГКМ
The Federation is a voluntary, self-governing, nonprofit organization created on the initiative of specialists of Holographic coaching and Mentors together on the basis of common interests for realization of the goals set forth in the present Bylaws.
Activities of the Federation shall be based on the principles of equality of its members, self-government, legality and publicity.
The property and assets of the Federation are formed through:
- Membership fees, donations and charitable grants
- Other sources of income in the framework of the current legislation in Denmark and the implementation of activities corresponding to the goals and objectives of the Federation.
Funds received from the Federation's activities shall be directed to the realization of the objectives set forth in the present Bylaws, and shall not be distributed among members of the Federation.
Federation’s headquarters are located in the Kingdom of Denmark
The Federation shall be neither a political nor a religious organization.
The official languages of the Federation shall be English and Russian.
GOALS OF THE FEDERATION
Forming and protecting professional and ethical standards for counseling using Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring.
Raising public awareness about Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring as the most effective methods of counseling.
Providing accreditation to educational institutions that carry out training in Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring.
Carrying out research in the field of Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring and publishing research data.
Establishing various trust funds.
Organizing conferences, forums, seminars and other public events dedicated to the Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring.
Establishing awards to members of the Federation for their accomplishments and achievements in the field of Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring.
MEMBERSHIP, RIGHTS AND DUTIES
Section 1 Membership
A citizen of any country trained in Holographic coaching and / or Life mentoring, as well as any student of the coaching schools and academies, accredited by the Federation can apply for IHCMF membership.
Section 2 Membership Dues and Fees
Each member of the Federation pays an annual dues directly to the Federation. The annual membership dues is established by the general vote at the Annual General Meeting of all Federation Members once a year.
Section 3 Rights of Members of Organization
All Members of the Federation shall have equal rights and duties.
A Member of the Federation has the right:
- to take part in the voting at annual general meetings of the Federation. Voting is conducted via newsletters, e-mail or other means, defined by the Board of Directors of the Federation;
- to elect and be elected to the Board of Directors and Committees of the Federation;
- to apply to the Federation to get protection of his or her legal rights and interests;
- to have an access to the information about the activities of the Federation;
- to participate in all events organized by the Federation on favorable terms;
- become familiar with the materials directly affecting his or her interests;
- to approach the Board of Directors and Committees of the Federation with questions, statements and proposals, including the crucial ones.
- to resign membership at any time.
Duties of Members of the Federation
A Member of the Federation shall:
- comply with the requirements of these Bylaws;
- comply with the code of ethics of the Federation;
- take active part in implementing goals and objectives of the Federation;
- inflict no harm on the Federation and Members of the Federation;
- timely pay membership fees.
Section 5 Admission, resignation and exclusion of Members of the Federation
Application for Federation membership shall be made on an electronic form and submitted to the Board of Directors.
Rights and obligations of the Federation members take effect and are terminated immediately upon the decision of the Board of Directors.
Any Member may resign his or her Federation membership by providing written notice thereof to the Board of Directors.
Any Member may be removed or expelled from Federation membership based on a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the Board of Directors.
Such causes as non-compliance with the Bylaws and the Code of Ethics of the Federation and inflicting harm on the Federation serve as grounds for exclusion from the Federation.
ORGANIZATION AND STRUCTURE
Section 1 Annual General Meeting
1.1 The highest governing body of the Federation is Annual General Meeting, which is held once a year.
1.2. Special Annual General Meeting may be held by a two-thirds vote of the Board of Directors and President of the Federation.
1.3. Time of the meeting of the Federation shall be determined at least one (1) month beforehand. Annual General Meeting shall be considered competent if the meeting is attended by 2/3 Members of the Federation.
1.4. Decisions on the Annual General Meeting are taken by a simple majority of the Federation members present through open or closed (secret) ballot.
1.5. The exclusive competence of the Annual General Meeting entails:
- approving the Bylaws of the Federation, amendments and supplements thereto;
- determining the immediate tasks of the Federation and the prioritized activities and approving long-term programs and projects of the Federation;
- holding elections and approving Federation Committees and responsibilities theirof;
- conducting election of candidates to the Board of Directors and approving them for a period of one (1) year;
- conducting election of candidates to the post of President of Federation for a period of two (2) years;
- approving reports on the financial activities of the Federation;
- at each meeting of Annual General Meeting a Secretary of Annual General Meeting is chosen through a general vote.
1.6. The agenda of the Annual General Meeting shall include the following items:
a) a progress report for the previous year;
b) the annual financial report for the previous fiscal year;
c) preparing budget for the current year;
d) considering proposals from the Board of Directors;
Section 2 Board of Directors
2.2. Board of Directors of the Federation shall ensure achieving objectives of the Federation.
2.3. The Board of Directors shall resolve all issues of the Federation within the framework of its competence, except for the issues which are in the framework of the exclusive competence of the Annual General Meeting.
2.4. Meetings of the Board of Directors shall be held as necessary, but at least once a month and shall be summoned by the President.
2.5. The Board of Directors shall have full power and authority to:
- put into effect resolutions and decisions of Annual General Meeting and ensure organizational integrity of the Federation;
- carry out managing Federation in between Annual General Meeting;
- summon regular and special Annual General Meetings and define where those take place;
- accept or expel Federation Members;
- implement fiscal oversight, accept and approve current programs and projects of the Federation;
- make decisions on Federation Members’ taking part in the activities of other organizations – legal entities and non-for-profit organizations, including international ones;
- take decisions on opening structural units of the Federation - the regional and local offices, as well as their state registration in the way stated by law;
- develop and approve within the framework of the Federation Code of Ethics specialized professional standards in such specific types of counseling as Holographic coaching and Life-mentoring;
- prepare proposals on amendments to Federation’s Bylaws for the Annual General Meeting to consider.
2.6. The Board of Directors is empowered in their decision-making with more than half of its members participating in the work.
2.7. The Board of Directors take decisions by a majority vote of a quorum. The form of voting is determined by the Board of Directors.
2.8. The actions of the Board of Directors shall be registered in the minutes that shall be signed by the President of the Federation.
2.9. The Board of Directors is accountable to the Annual General Meeting.
2.10. Each member of the Board of Directors of the Federation shall serve a term of 1 (one) year.
2.11. Candidates for elections to the Board of Directors of the Federation shall be appointed by Members of the Federation.
2.12. The Board shall consist of not more than five (5) members.
2.13. Elections to the Board of Directors
October 1 of the current year a member of the Board of Directors shall email ballots to all of the existing Members of the Federation. The ballots describe the positions open for the Elections and the candidates running for these positions. Members of the Federation fill out their ballots and email them to the member of Board of Directors, who is responsible for the Elections not later than October 15 of the current year.
The elections to the Board of Directors shall be held at the Annual General Meeting in November of the current year. In case there is only one candidate for a certain position, this person will be automatically included in the Board of Directors.
New elected members of the Board of Directors shall take office starting 01 January of the year following the year of the elections.
2. 14 Any member of the Board of Directors can be removed from his or her position by a 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors. The Secretary of the Board of Directors shall record such events in the Minutes of the Meeting of the Board of Directors. In case a Director does not actively execute his or her duties during 3 (three) months, this position is considered to be vacant automatically and the President of the Federation is authorized to appoint or invite a new member to the Board of Directors.
Section 3 President of the Federation
3.1. The President is the chair of the Federation and acts without a power of attorney on behalf of the Federation. Ex officio President leads and directs the work of the Board of Directors, being a member of it. The President is elected by the Annual General Meeting for a term of two years and operates on the basis of these Bylaws.
3.2. The competence of President of the Federation entails:
- carrying out the general management of the Federation and the Board of Directors;
- acting on behalf of the Federation and representing its interests before all state and local authorities;
- summoning special meetings of the Annual General Meeting and the Board of Directors;
- signing the minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors and other documents issued by the Federation;
- adjudicating on matters, within the framework of President’s competence, concerning structural departments, agencies and members of the Federation.
3.3.The President is accountable to the Annual General Meeting.
3.4. President elections
In order to become President of the Federation, it is necessary to be an active member, have a good reputation with Members of the Federation, and to be elected to the position by vote of Members of the Federation.
October 1 this year, the Election Committee sends out a message to all active members of the Federation informing them of the beginning of Elections campaign and inviting them to decide to run for President. Members of the Federation send their claims by email not later than 15 October of the current year. Presidential elections are held at the Annual General Meeting in November this year. If there is only one candidate for the position of President, this person is automatically accepted for this position. The new president takes office in January of the year following the year of the election. After the elections, the new President works alongside with the previous President throughout the year.
Section 4 Committees
Section 5 Secretary of the Board of Directors
5.2. Secretary of the Board of Directors shall oversee the proper recording of meetings and proceedings of the Federation, and the Board of Directors.
5.3. Secretary of the Board of Directors shall arrange for mailings of official correspondence.
5.4. Secretary of the Board of Directors shall also perform other duties and exercise certain powers, which are sometimes given to him or her by the President of the Federation or the Board of Directors of the Federation.
Section 6 Treasurer
6.1. Treasurer shall be elected by the Annual General Meeting.
6.2. Treasurer shall oversee the funds and fiscal records of the Federation as well as perform all financial transactions of the Federation.
6.3. Treasurer shall present financial statements for review and approval by the majority vote of Members of the Board of Directors at Meetings of the Board of Directors twice a year.
6.4. Treasurer shall also submit an annual financial report to the Board of Directors of the Federation within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the end of the fiscal year.
6.5. Treasurer shall be an Member of the Federation residing in Denmark to have access to the Federation’s account in Danish bank.
6.6. Treasurer shall perform financial transactions of the Federation authorized by the Board of Directors.
6.7. Treasurer shall oversee the collection of members’ dues and report on that matter to the Board of Directors.
Article V. AMENDMENTS
These Bylaws may be amended or repealed by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the Board of Directors of the Federation or by written inquiry, made by not less than 10 (ten) per cent of the existing Members of the Federation. President of the Federation shall put the changes to the vote at the next meeting of the Board of Directors or send them in writing via mail to all the Members of the Federation. No amendment to these Bylaws should be contradictory to the rules, guidelines, or Bylaws of the International Federation of Holographic Coaching and Life-Mentoring.
Article VII DISSOLUTION
Dissolution of the Federation is carried out by a 2/3 vote of the Constituent Assembly in the presence of the quorum, or by the court’s rule in accordance with the existing legislation and the present Bylaws.
The Federation is considered dissolved after the removal from the Register of companies.
The decision to dissolve the Federation is directed to the body that made the decision on its state registration.
October 18, 2015